One moment please
Step 1: Preparation
- Using a sweater comb, gently remove as many pills as possible. Making sure to only stroke your sweater in one direction.
- Use a stain bar on collars and cuffs to tackle blemishes
Step 2: Handwash
- Using a gentle detergent, hand wash your garment in cool water, lathering gently in a sink, washtub or basin
- Gently submerge the sweater, soap evenly and then soak for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your item in cold water until the tub is free of suds.
Step 3: Finishing
- Lay out your sweater flat on a towel and roll it up like you would a sleeping bag
- Then roll it out and lay the sweater flat to dry
How to Wash Wool was directed by LA based filmmaker Aaron Rose. Inspired by BBC documentarian Adam Curtis, Rose uses imagery, music and story to weave a humorous narrative that takes you step by step through the process of how to correctly care for your favorite knits.
Presented in collaboration with The Woolmark Company - for more information on wool visit Merino.com
Director - Aaron Rose
Starring - Paige Elkington
Director of Photography - Roman Koval
Assistant Camera - Paolo Arriola
Gaffer - Zach Zeidman
Sound - Mark Sheret
PA- Jacob Kirby
Hair & Make up - Chanel Cross
Producer - Lucy Rose
Writer - Arty Nelson
Editor - Lenny Messina
Original Score - Money Mark
Colorist - Beau Lenon